Duration: 1 Day.
This Course is available to all REPs Level 3 Instructors and awards 12 REPs CPD points upon completion.
Cost: £175 Per Person – Includes full colour A4 high quality manual which will be emailed to you in PDF format prior to the course. The PDF manual is smart phone and tablet compatible.
Course covers the following:
• Why the overhead squat is used as a Functional Movement Screening (FMS) tool
• How to use the Functional Lifting Training Aid (FLTA)
• How to correctly set a client for screening:
– Feet position, hand position on the FLTA, start position, coach positioning for the screening
• How to perform the overhead squat assessment
• Common faults and possible reasons why:
– As seen from the front, as seen from the side, as seen from the rear
• The Yes/No check sheet for Coaches
• The application of dynamic flexibility pre-exercise
• Correctional exercises for the common faults
• Common faults in Squat techniques
• Corrections and techniques for the squat that will allow correct performance
We are a mobile company and will travel to your location and deliver courses upon request (minimum of 5 students)