Soft tissue massage is implemented in training programs throughout the professional sporting world as both a preventative measure and as a performance enhancement tool.
Intense and increased training loads can cause muscle tightness, which may impair performance. Sports massage has been shown to reduce these effects when applied on a regular basis and is available both pre and post training.
It can be used to identify problematic areas, which may lead to potential injury, and can help reduce the tension from everyday life as well as treat the aches from physical activity.
- Improves physical performance
- Increases muscle tone and circulation
- Increases flexibility
- Relaxes and reduces muscle tension
- Reduce the risk of injuries
- Relieves painful muscles and discomfort
- Aids the speed of recovery
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Can help improve sleep and concentration
|Sports Massage Price List|